Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome !!

We are like this only!
Jugaad, Politics and Autorickshaw rides

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I have been living in this beautiful city for almost 25years and had so many tales to tell. If I keep any more in my head it will burst! I want to share these anecdotes, incidents that would, at times, make you laugh, angry, empathize, or simply make you smile and identify with. I have been toying with this idea for a long time and before my old foggy head starts to shred them into a black hole of nothingness, I better write about them and laugh, get angry, empathize, or simply smile and be happy to hope someone is reading them too!!
This blog would be full of experiences both mine and yours. I would write about my autorickshaw rides, matchmakers, the great Indian marriage, my favourite places and more….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment